LEAD Entrepreneurs in Residence
As LEAD Entrepreneurs in Residence, you become part of a business development team with a clear mission. To transform new ideas or technologies that can change the world, to startup companies with the potential to succeed in the market. We provide you with coaching and support during a 6-month trainee program and as part of your education. During the trainee period, you will work to identify and develop a possible business model and drive the first steps - understanding the needs, problems and customer's real challenges.
As an Entrepreneur in Residence you will get
- Develop a broad skill with tools and methods in business development, which you then work with in a project.
- Evaluate business potential while receiving coaching from experienced business coaches and support of modern business development methods.
- Individual coaching with a designated business coach at one of Sweden's leading corporate incubators.
- Possibility to lead a real project with the potential to become a successful company.
- Work in an entrepreneurial context with other entrepreneurs and be part of the Startup Community.
- Deeper interviews.
- Salary for your work and opportunity to position yourself as a key member / co-founder in a tech startup.
The goal of the trainee program is to develop the market's best company builders and future leaders with less than five years of work experience. We do this by continuously training and training our Entreprenerus in Residence in business development, project management and business skills.
The program will start in September 2019 and the application period is open between January 2 and January 31, 2019. Are you interested? Fill in your application with our partner Unitalent >>
Limited spots available each year
How to to become an Entrepreneur in Residence?
Step 1: Submit an application
Submit your application with a resume and a short presentation film of max 2 minutes, reflecting on who you are and why you are interested in becoming an Entrepreneur in Residence. The recruitment is carried out in collaboration with our partner Unitalen. Send the application via the form >>
Step 2: Case Interview
12 candidates are selected for case interview during February, where you work in a group with a specific case.
Step 3: Individual interviews
8 candidates are selected for a deep individual interview with us, also in February.
Step 4: Candidates are selected
6-8 applicants are offered positions as LEAD Entrepreneurs in Residence, announcements in March.
The program will start in September 2019.